Safety Turtle Gate Alarm
The Safety Turtle wireless gate alarm enhances the security of a safety fence. A gate alarm reinforces the weakest link of a pool or property fence, the gate latch, which is subject to mechanical deterioration and occupant and visitor interaction.
Alarming from the Safety Turtle Gate Alarm occurs if a child succeeds in unlatching the gate, if the gate fails to re-latch after adult entry, or if a child wearing a Safety Turtle wristband goes in the water. Alarm will sound immediately on child entry but not adult entry, due to a bypass switch at top of unit.
Unique security and convenience features of the Safety Turtle wireless gate alarm include:
- Safety Turtle Gate Alarm will sound immediately on child entry, not seconds later like other alarms.
- Wireless feature means you decide where alarming occurs, within 250 ft. [75 m.] of gate. Other systems alarm only at the gate, where you may not hear it.
- Adult bypass switch provides 11 second entry time.
- Entry time can be extended by holding the switch within 11 seconds. safety turtle wireless gate alarm
- LED on sensor illuminates during bypass period. It also confirms battery is functioning.
- Adult bypass switch means Safety Turtle gate sensor never has to be disarmed.
- If you would like to use this alarm with a Child Immersion Alarm, the color of the Gate Alarm must match the color of the wrist band being used
The Terrapin Wireless Gate Alarm may be used in conjunction with the Child, Adult or Pet Immersion Alarm, which provides continuous protection of the wearer. Turtle Wristbands and a Wireless Gate Alarm of the same color, can share the same Base Station.