Safety Turtle Pool Alarm System
The Safety Turtle wristband pool alarm system is the only pool alarm that works while your pool is in use. Keep your children safe from water hazards such as pools, ponds, or bathtubs. Locked to your child's wrist, the Safety Turtle alarm system offers a piece of mind as another layer of protection. When the wristband is submerged in water, it sends a signal to the base station, which sounds a high decibel alarm.
The Safety Turtle is great for pets too! Attach the Turtle Wristband to your pet's collar with the Velcro Pet Collar Strap and you can have peace of mind, knowing that you will be alerted the instant that your dog or cat goes in the water. It's great for dogs that cannot see the pool's edge or have little swimming ability.
Turtle Wristbands are available in 5 attractive colors. Any number of Turtles of the same color can be used with one Base Station. If a close neighbor also uses Safety Turtle, use different colored wristbands to avoid frequency interference.
All Safety Turtle wireless systems require at least one Base Station. Safety Turtle sensors have no audible or visual outputs, so serve no useful function without a Base Station. The Base Station should be placed inside the house, within 100 feet (30 meters) of the pool or body of water.
Base Station Features:
- NOT weather proof
- Requires AC or external 12V battery input
- Requires baby Turtle plug that comes with Safety Turtle sensor
- Includes AC adapter, user guide, baby turtle plug and wristband key.
- Base Station and Safety Turtle wristbands are packaged and sold separately.
- As a minimum, order a Base Station and one or more wristbands.
- If two or more wristbands are being purchased to work with one Base Station, all Turtles must be the same color.
**Please see Technical Notes below for important information regarding salt water.**