Saltron Retro Salt-Chlorine Generator for Pools
Designed especially for in ground and above ground swimming pools with up to 20,000 Gallons of water capacity, the Saltron Retro Pool Chlorine Generator uses the process of electrolysis to produce a pure form of chlorine in order to sanitize your pool water, and to prevent red eyes, skin irritation, faded swimsuits or chlorine odor.
The Saltron Retro Pool Chlorine Generator works in an ongoing cycle of converting salt to chlorine in order to sanitize your spa and then converting the chlorine back to salt. The Saltron Mini Chlorine Generator requires very low concentration of salt to operate and the chlorine output can be easily adjusted by the timer on the power supply unit.
The Saltron Retro Pool Chlorine Generator Saltron installs easily on new and existing pools and does not require any plumbing. All you need to use the Saltron Retro Pool Chlorine Generator is to bring salt level in water to 3000 ppm; mount the system at pool edge; set desired level, and you are all set. This eco-friendly Pool Chlorine Generator uses minimal electricity and shuts down automatically when not in use.
- No more purchasing, transporting, or storage of chlorine
- Reverse polarity keeps cells clean and prevents scaling
- LED indicator lights illuminate for easy salt level reference
- Commercial grade titanium cell plates coated with precious metals
- Switch-mode power supply supplies smooth current to cell resulting in longer lifetime
- Clear cell housing allows user to inspect cell
- Helps keep a consistent Free Chlorine residual
- Input: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 AMPS
- 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 AMPS
- Output: 20 VDC @ 3 AMPS
- Chlorine production: 0.4 lbs./day, 8 grams/hour
- Dimensions: 300mm x 230mm
- Includes 1-Year Limited manufacturer’s Warranty