Spa Care Non-Chlorine Spa Shock

Shock treatments for swimming pools are used to break-down organic waste contaminants which cause odor, cloudy water in spas or pools and affect water chemistry. Spa Care Non-chlorine Shock is an oxygen-based shock consisting of monopersulfate compound and is preferred by many spa owners because it has little or no odor.Spa Care Non-Chlorine Shock is a fast dissolving chemical that restores water quality and clarity almost instantly.

Spa Care Shock helps remove residual soaps, deodorants, natural oils and organic material build-up in spa water, quickly breaking down contaminants such as perspiration, lotion and cosmetic residue.Our powerful and highly effective Spa Shock could be compared in strength to Leisure Time®, Bioguard®, Guardex®, and Sun® and should be used weekly to eliminate organic contaminants, reduce chlorine odor and enhance water clarity.

Recommended dosage is 2 oz. per 500 gallons weekly, or more often for heavy bather loads.

Spa Care Non-Chlorine Spa Shock
Manufacturer#:
Item#: Y5210
$16.99
Quantity
Reviews
Top
Back to
Write a Review

Fields marked* are required