Speck E91 Above-Ground Pool Pumps
The Speck Model E91 above-ground pool pump incorporates many upgraded features expected only from larger in-ground pumps. The pump is self-priming, so it’s perfect for partially or fully sunk-in above ground pools , extremely quiet and has an easy on/off two-piece lid. Quick disconnect unions are provided for simple installation and maintenance. Speck Model E91 pumps include a heavy duty power cord.
- This high performance pump comes complete with industry standard 5/8" mechanical seal.
- Made in Germany - the Speck Pool Pump is the BMW of pool pumps!
- Speck Pump parts are made of high quality thermoplastic. Non-corrosive, chemical and UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- The Model E91 comes with full 12 month warranty.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with quick disconnect union. Provided with a standard 1 1/2" slip and 1 1/2" - 1 1/4" hose adaptor connections. Optional 1 1/2" NPT connection also available.
- For pool users' safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
- Pump is equipped with durable, economical 48 frame thru-bolt mount motor with steel shaft.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open and the strainer basket locks in place.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Common O-rings throughout.
- Pump has standard 3 ft. 3/12 AWG cord set pre-mounted.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory
- 1 year warranty
|SPECK Model E91 Technical Data|
|Model||HP||Volts||Pipe Size||Dimension "L"||Weight|
|E91||3/4 SPL||115||1 1/2"||21.5"||21 lbs.|
|E91-I||1 SPL||115||1 1/2"||21.5"||23 lbs.|
|E91-II||1 1/2 SPL||115||1 1/2"||22.0"||24 lbs.|
SPECK Model E91 Dimensions and Performance Data