Stabilizer & Conditioner
Stabilizing your pool water reduces the amount of chlorine you use in your swimming pool by preventing UV from depleting the available chlorine in your pool.
Best results are achieved by adding 30ppm to your pool water - or 1 pound per 4,000 gallons. Add this product slowly to your surface skimmer. Make sure filter is clean and that pressure is at normal starting pressure. Recirculate water for at least 6 hours.
By using Poolcenter stabilized chlorine to maintain your pool you should not have to add any additional stabilizer to your pool, unless you perform a complete drain and refill. Check your cyanuric acid level to maintain a 30-50 ppm using a suitable test kit. Check the concentration of cyanuric acid at spring start-up and fall closing.
- Allows you to make more efficient use of your chlorine pool sanitizers.
- Allows you to use less chlorine.
- Pool stabilizer/conditioner slows the breakdown of active chlorine.
- Helps to maintain a continuous chlorine residual in your swimming pool.
- Swimming pool stabilizer levels should be maintained at 30ppm-50ppm.
- A great product for swimming pool maintenance.
- For outdoor swimming pools.
- Reduces chlorine loss caused by the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- Adding stabilizer in the spring greatly increases chlorine effectiveness and can actually cut chlorine consumption by up to 25% a year.