Stainfree is an ascorbic acid product, similar to everyday VitaminC. It is ideal for treating staining to vinyl pool liners and fiberglass pool surfaces. A safe and people friendly alternative to harsh chemicals typically used to treat stains. The bonus is that Stainfree does not create any residual phosphates in your pool water, making it the perfect stain-fighter for use with Natural Chemistry's PHOS free program!
1.75 lbs ofNatural Chemistry Stain Free - 07400
Stain Free™ isan ascorbic acid based product, so it's like Vitamin C for yourpool! It is ideal for treating stains on vinyl pool liners andfiberglass pool surfaces. Stain Free is the safe and peoplefriendly alternative to harsh chemicals typically used to treatstains Use in conjunction with Natural Chemistry's Metal Free™, andyou have the ultimate 1-2 combination for stain fighting andprevention.
- Does notcreate any residual phosphates in your pool water
- All naturalascorbic acid based formula
- For use withvinyl and fiberglass pool surfaces
- Add one pound (1LB/o.5kg) of Stainfree per 10,000 gallons (38,000L) of water. With the filtration system on, walk around the pool and sprinkle the product evenly on the surface.
- One hour later, add METALfree on the surface.
- 24 hours later, test pool water and balance water chemistry if necessary.