TDS Waterproof PockeTester
This dual range TDS Waterproof PockeTester features a replaceable probe tip; a push button calibration; auto shut-off after 8.5 minutes, and provides accurate readings of TDS in 10 ppm increments up to 1,990 ppm.
The easy-to-use Waterproof pH PockeTester floats if dropped in water, needs four 1.5V batteries to operate and includes a loop for lanyard attachment. Use The TDS Waterproof PockeTester to measure your pool’s total dissolved substances accurately.
- Range: 0-1990 ppm-0-10.00 ppm
- Resolution: 10 ppm, 0.10 ppt
- Accuracy: +/- 1% FS
- Operating Temperature: 32-122 degrees F / 0-50 degrees C
- Temp. Comp.: 21-122 degrees F / 0-50 degrees C
- Push Button Calibration
- Automatic temperature compensation