TWM Cartridge Pool Filter System by Waterway
Looking for an inexpensive solution to your above ground pool filter situation? Waterway offers a quality cartridge filtration system that won't break the bank. The pump is the same 1 HP pump that is used on the more expensive sand filter systems with a quality AO Smith electric motor. This swimming pool filter pump system will replace the inefficient pump/filter combos that are paired with the pool when purchased. In some cases, these are too small to manage heavy pool use or undesirable water conditions. The Waterway TWM Series Cartridge pool filter is here to solve your filtration problems!
Waterway above ground pool filter systems provide an economic solution for filtering your above ground pool. Waterway's 1 hp TWM (Total Water Management) Cartridge Above Ground Pool Filter Systems include the pump, filter, hoses and equipment pad.
- Cartridge style pool filter with drain plug
- Center discharge pool pump - Single and Dual Speed
- 6 ft. NEMA (3-prong, grounded) cord
- Two 6ft. x 1½" hoses with connectors and Equipment pad
- Dual speed pump meets CEC Title 20 Code - Effective January 1, 2008
- Waterway Clearwater II Cartridge Filter is an economical choice for pool owners without having to sacrifice quality.
- Waterway Clearwater II Cartridge Filter comes complete with 1 HP pump, two 6ft x 1½" hoses with connectors, and equipment pad. With all these features packed in a value priced filter, Waterway Clearwater II Cartridge Filter is an unbeatable choice.
- 3 Year Warranty
Featuring a compact body, large 6" pump trap, unionized gate valve, and designed for pools with up to 36,000gallons water capacity, this 75 sq. ft. Waterway Clearwater II Cartridge Filter offers the ultimate in filtration without compromising your pool water’s flow rate.