Two Person Infrared Sauna
Saunas provide people with soothing relief from muscle aches and pains; revive tired and strained muscles after physical activity; help minimize respiratory problems such as chest congestion, bronchitis, laryngitis, and sinusitis. Saunas also help skin health by opening pores to release dirt and other contaminants and providing relief from common skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
Now you can have all the benefits of a sauna in your own home with a far infrared (FIR) sauna. Unlike traditional saunas that use heated rocks and steam, a far infrared sauna uses a region of the electromagnetic spectrum just above microwaves but less than visible light. Far infrared is a longer wavelength (5-40 microns) which produces heat slowly - this energy is capable of penetrating deep into tissue. Far infrared is recognized by the Mayo Clinic and the FDA as having health benefits for chronic conditions such as congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Infrared spas heat up through direct heating of your skin rather than through ambient temperature, meaning that the sauna doesn't have to be as hot as a traditional sauna and you can stay in for longer. Since these infrared spas do not create humidity, which bacteria loves, they are far more hygienic than "hot rock" style saunas.
Infrared saunas are for indoor use only and can be assembled in less than 30 minutes. One Person Sauna uses 110 volts to operate so you can plug it into any standard electrical outlet without the hassle of wiring.
- Constructed from Hem-Fir wood and features durable non-toxic, odor-free timber on all Interior panels, ceiling, floor, and exterior side panels
- Doors and windows feature large tempered glass
- Operates on 110 volts, and plugs into a standard electrical outlet
- High quality, therapeutic grade ceramic far infrared heater
- Dual digital control panels, one inside & one outside of the sauna
- Powerful and feature rich AM/FM CD player with internal speakers
- Variable watt light socket for reading light or other accessories
- Short heat-up time of only 10-minutes
- Generous fresh air ventilation
- Assembles within 30 minutes using only a screwdriver
- Backed by a 5 year warranty on workmanship, 1 year on electric circuit board, control panel and CD player and a lifetime warranty on infrared heaters
- Indoor use only