The Pentair Intelliflo VS + SVRS Pool Pump is a wise choice
for both efficiency and safety.
Setting pump speeds on the Intelliflo VS + SVRS Pool Pump is as easy as setting radio stations on your car stereo!
Intelliflo VS + SVRS Swimming Pool Filter Pump
The World's Most Intelligent Pool Pump
A breakthrough in energy-efficiency and service life, the Pentair IntelliFlo® VS + SVRS (Safety Vacuum Release System) variable speed pump brings the latest technology and uncompromising safety to your swimming pool. The IntelliFlo replaces the out-dated electric induction motor found in other pool pumps with a much more efficient permanent magnet motor like those found in hybrid cars. This one replacement saves you 30% on electricity right off the bat! But the energy savings don't stop there!
Typical pool pumps have only one or two preset unchangeable speeds to choose from regardless of how much water you actually need to move. More power than you need for the job is waste and when it comes to pool pumps that's a lot of power - often equivalent to all your home appliances combined, up to $1000 and more a year! The Pentair Intelliflo VS + SVRS is different. The Intelliflo takes advantage of a fundamental law of water pumps: Slower is much more efficient. With 4 different programmable flow rates you can set the minimum flow required for whatever combination of pool, spa, and water feature you want to run. Suddenly you are looking at utility bill savings of up to 90%!
The Pentair Intelliflo VS + SVRS is the first pool pump with an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS). This build in pool controller and software package detects when the pool drain becomes blocked and shuts down the pump immediately, providing an important layer of suction entrapment protection. This allows this pump to be in compliance with ASME A22.214.171.1242 and Federal legislation for public pools (The Virginia Graeme Baker Pool Safety Act), as well as a growing number of state and local laws that call for entrapment protection in residential pools. SVRS protection cannot be turned off. If SVRS is somehow disabled the pump will not run.
- Easy to program and operate.
- Offers ultra-quiet operation, just 7 - 10 decibels (or half a human whisper).
- Operates at the minimum speed required for unmatched longevity. Four different speeds means this pool pump works only as hard as it needs to, resulting in less wear of critical parts and dramatically longer service life.
- Settings can be changed in seconds, with a simple arrow up or down so as new features or equipment are added, they can be programmed to use the least amount of energy possible.
- Compatible with other pool systems, including EasyTouch® and IntelliTouch®.
- Permanent magnet motor produces far less heat and vibration than traditional induction motors. This means less stress and wear on pump components and other equipment.
- Safety Lock-out feature (password-protected) prevents pump speed settings from being changed by anyone but you.