The Hayward Power-Flo Matrix swimming pool filter pump is engineered to be superior.
The PowerFlo Matrix's volute goes from vertical to horizontal with the push of a button.
Hayward Power-Flo Matrix Pool Filter Pump
From the ground up the Hayward Power-Flo Matrix is engineered to be a superior pool pump. With a unique repositionable volute, this versatile pump is ready to fit into most existing pool setups. With the press of a button the pump discharge goes from vertical to horizontal on either the left of right side of the pump. Innovative engineering and the highest quality construction combine in the Power-Flo Matrix to deliver reliable performance and extraordinary durability.
The Power-Flo Matrix's large profile and integral styling make it a pool filter pump like no other. The Matrix features an easy to access impeller housing and wide open terminal board for connecting power to the motor. The pump strainer basket is the largest in its class with an easy open, quick lock, transparent pump lid which mean less work and more swimming. The Power-Flo Matrix is coupled with an energy efficient AO Smith motor designed for years of reliable outdoor service.
Matrix pumps include an on/off switch at the rear of the motor. A 6 foot 3-prong power cord is included, or you can easily wire up the Matrix pump from a time clock or controller to the simple to understand terminal board on the rear of the motor. Matrix pumps can also be wired into a time clock, at 115 volts (Matrix pumps do not operate with 230v service). 1.5" threaded ports, with Union connectors available as an optional accessory.
Power-Flo Matrix Features:
- Above-ground / on-ground pools - below water level.
- On/Off Switch on rear motor cover. 6' electrical cord.
- The above-ground industry's largest strainer basket for large debris collection with minimal maintenance.
- Horizontal/vertical discharge feature - simply converts from vertical to horizontal discharge orientation with the press of a button.
- Quick disconnect intake and discharge pipe connection
- C-Clip Connector allows for easy disengagement of strainer housing in a matter of seconds for hassle-free maintenance.
- Heavy-duty, high performance, energy efficient motor with integrated automatic thermal overload protector for years of operation.
- High quality NorylŪ impeller with wide openings to help prevent clogging by leaves and debris.
- Durable, corrosion-proof pump housing for years of dependable service and all-weather performance.
- Heat resistant, double-sized shaft seal for long lasting efficiency.
- Energy-efficient, protected rear mounted centrifugal switch.
- Integral drain plug for easy draining and winterization of pump.