There are several important considerations when items are shipped TRUCKLINE.
- Truckline carriers will contact you by phone to leave word that they have received your package in the regional hub, and need to arrange a time to have you sign for the damage-free delivery.
- Truckline carriers will typically make delivery between 3 - 5 days from the time that it was loaded at the origination point, however delays are not uncommon, as trucks make other deliveries and pickups. Please allow up to 7 - 10 days.
- Truckline carriers (for Poolcenter) will lower the items from the truck at the curb or edge of driveway. They may not be more helpful than this.
- Truckline carriers will wait while you inspect the shipment for damage. If they cannot or will not wait, please note this on the bill of lading.
- Truckline carriers will give no recourse if a delivery is made and signed for as "Received in Good Condition". If the Box or the Contents appear even Slightly Damaged, you must sign the Bill of Lading (delivery receipt) AS DAMAGED, with notes.
PLEASE INSPECT THOROUGHLY ALL ITEMS AND ALL CONTENTS FOR DAMAGE. We want you to be happy with your purchase, and any Truckline shipment signed for in Good Condition cannot be disputed later.