Algaecide 60 Plus
If your pool is green and cloudy from lack of use, or too much use, it's clear you have an algae problem. Return your pool to pristine condition with a weekly dose of Pool Algaecide 60 Plus. Unlike chlorine, which prevents algae and bacteria from growing, swimming pool algaecides are chemicals designed to kill algae & can be used after the problem has occurred. Eradicate your pool of unsightly algae with Poolcenter.com's Algaecide 60 Plus.
- Non-metallic, non-foaming, low-odor polymer-based algaecide.
- Kills all types of algae, including pink algae.
- Not affected by pH.
- Can be used in conjunction with super chlorination.
- Initial Dosage: 12 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- Maintenance Dosage: 6 OZ. per 10,000 gallons.
- Recommended for use with well water.
Algaecide 60 Plus is a Poolcenter favorite, and is our strongest liquid algaecide. Effective in combat against all types of pool algae, Algaecide 60 is a 60% polymer algaecide that can both kill and prevent pool algae. Long polymer chains form a drag net over your pool and completely envelope all algae, suspended and clinging to walls and in out of the way places. Polymer 60 algaecide is also a popular winter algaecide for use with safety pool covers.