Aquabot Turbo T2 Pool Cleaner
This is the same state of the art technology as the Turbo T, except the T2 is even faster.
Scrub, power wash, vacuum, and micro filter clean your swimming pool from floor to waterline simply by dropping this beast of a pool cleaner into your pool and pressing a button. This dirt-busting, pool-cleaning tank will clean everything - even the pool water - in one hour or less.
With Aquabot Turbo T2 there's no need to mess with long sloppy hoses or break out the vacuum pole, and it doesn't matter if the wind blew dirt in the pool or it rained just after the pool was cleaned, because all you have to do is drop "T2" into the pool and press a button. That's it! Nothing is more reliable or capable.
Relax and go about your day knowing that within just one hour or less your family and friends can enjoy automatic protection with the healthiest swimming water and cleanest pool possible.
Includes Free Caddy Cart!
Aquabot T2 Pool Cleaner Features
- T2's intelligent efficiency reduces as much as 85% of the wear and tear other cleaners incur and cleans pools up to 5 hours faster, which translates into less operating hours and cost, greater reliability and lower maintenance needs.
- Rotating quad-brush system with patented flexi-flap design scrubs loose waterline build up and breaks down large debris without warping.
- Patented power-washing jets flush sand, silt, algae and bacteria out from corners, creases, seams and surface pores where brushes can't reach.
- An internal, microprocessor-guided drive motor and directional clutch direct T2 to systematically clean any residential pool up to 50' in length from floor to waterline and everything in between without wasting time trying to "learn your pool", repeatedly cleaning the same area or missing spots altogether.
- The reusable micro filter bag boasts the largest holding capacity available to trap everything from large leaves and twigs to coins, gum, hair, sand, silt, algae and bacteria ten times smaller than what most pool filters can remove, allowing less cleaning and healthier swimming.
- A powerful built-in pump motor vacuums in and circulates 5000 gallons of water per hour, increasing water circulation, reducing energy costs and cleaning without the pool's filter or booster pumps to provide the healthiest swimming environment. In fact, using your eco-friendly Aquabot Turbo T2 can reduce your pool filter's operation time by as much as 25%, decrease heat pumps or solar blanket usage and reduce chemical consumption by up to 30%.
- Front and rear vacuum ports avoid clogging and accesses dirt located at the furthest edges of the pool, sucking everything into its internal filter bag with no hoses required.
Do you need parts for your Aquabot Pool Cleaner?
We carry Aquabot Pool Cleaner Parts!
Aquabot T2 Pool Cleaner Specifications
- Cleans in-ground pools
- Cleans ANY pool in as little as 1 hour
- Wattage: 180
- Operating Voltage: 30v AC
- Electric Requirements: 110v / 60 Hz
- Built in filtration system, filters down to 2 MICRONS!
- Cleaner Weight: 16.75 lbs
- Cleaner Dimensions: 16 1/2" x 15" x 12 1/8"
- Cable Length: 61' Long 1/2" Diameter Thermoplastic Rubber
- Cleaning Sq. Ft. Per Hour: 6800
- Filtration / Circulation Gallons Per Hour: 5000
- ETL Listed to UL Standards
- 3 Year Warranty (1st Year 100%, 2nd & 3rd Year Limited)
- Traps debris (even sticks and acorns) in its own easily removable bag.