AquaChek Pool Water Test Strips
No mess, no fuss water testing! Fast & accurate, easy to read results in just 15 seconds!
Designed and used in the medical industry, AquaChek test strips replace messy drop tests and make water testing quick and easy. AquaChek Test Strips also provide better accuracy and are safer to use than drop tests. Just Dip and compare to the color chart on the back of each bottle. AquaChek Test Strips are available in a multitude of tests for most every pool & spa application. Simple, easy, and inexpensive!
• AquaChek Yellow 4-in1 (50-count) measures: Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity, and Cyanuric Acid.
• AquaChek Red 4-in1 (50-count) measures: Total Bromine, pH, Total Alkalinity, and Total Hardness.
• AquaChek Select 7-in1 (50-count) measures: Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Total Bromine, Total Hardness, Total Alkalinity, pH and Cyanuric Acid. Refill (100-count).
• AquaChek Copper (25-count) measures: Copper up to 3 ppm.
• AquaChek Pro II 3-in-1 (25-Count) measures: Calcium Hardness, Cyanuric Acid, and Total Dissolved Solids.
• AquaChek Biguanide 3-in-1 (25-count) measures: Biguanide-Based Sanitizer, pH, and Total Alkalinity.
• Phosphate Test (20-count) measures: phosphateLevels.
• AquaChek White Salt Titrators (40-count) measures: Sodium Chloride.
• AquaChek Borate (25-count) measures Borate from 0-80 ppm.
NOTE: If your Chlorine level is above the max reading it will bleach out the test and you will get no results. This commonly occurs when you test after shocking or super-chlorinating. If this occurs, wait and test the water 1-2 days later when chlorine has dissipated.