Cyborg Inground Auto Pool Cleaner
The all-new Cyborg pool cleaner is not a robotic pool cleaner, despite the name, and it doesn't require a booster pump either. Connect the hoses, fill with water and insert the hose into your pool skimmer hole beneath the basket. Connection adapters, flow adjustment and hose weights are included to fit most any inground skimmer.
If the Cyborg cleaner looks familiar, that's because it is a copy of the popular The Pool Cleaner (aka Rebel, Warrior, Phoenix, Tracker). The Cyborg pool cleaner has a few advantages the other Poolvergnuegen-style cleaners don't share however. The gear ratio is tweaked to provide fast speeds and steady tracking up high deep end walls. The hoses are developed to resist UV sun and pool chemicals, and the Cyborg is the first of its kind to have an LED indicator light, to let you know from afar, that the cleaner is operating properly.
Cyborg is built for inground pools, but can also be used on above ground pools with a 1 hp pump or larger. Cyborg pool cleaners are most suited for light to medium debris, as larger leaves or long twigs can cause an inconvenient, but easily remedied turbine clog. Powerful, reliable and durable, the Splash Cyborg pool cleaner should be your next automatic pool cleaner.
Cyborg Inground Pool Suction Cleaner Features:
• Dense rubber tires are non-marking and long lasting
• Includes 40 ft of hose (ten sections) with anti-twist swivel to prevent coiling
• No tools installation is ready to go in just 5-10 minutes
• Turbine drive gear driven suction side cleaner is state of the art
• LED indicator light lets you know the Cyborg is working properly
• Quick release latch opens the top for turbine inspection/cleaning
• Two wheel design can turn 360°, virtually cannot get stuck!