Cyclone Vacuum & Blower
Cyclone by Air Supply is a powerful bypass blower specifically designed for installing vinyl liners and for winterizing pools! Used to set vinyl liners with suction, or blow-out pool lines with pressure. Cyclone is also great for winterizing sprinklers, boats, fountains or water features.
- New Style has a completely redesigned housing for rough treatment.
- Powerful 3HP 120V 3-stage bypass motor produces 130 cfm air flow.
- Motor cover plate is easily removed for motor service.
- 20 amp rocker switch with toggle boot.
- Air filter screen to protect motor.
- 1.5 inch Blower Outlet hose adapter fits any vacuum hose.
- 4.0 inch Vacuum Inlet mates with specialty flat liner vac hoses.
Winterize your own pool from one skimmer! In addition to a Cyclone Blower, you’ll also need a 1.5” hose adapter and a 1.5” hose (3’ or 6’) to connect the Cyclone Blower to your skimmer. Push air from one skimmer, out through any other skimmers and your main drain, by turning the valves in front of the pump, or using plugs, to force the air to travel in the direction you wish.
When the suction side is dry, use the Cyclone to blow air through the equipment pump, filter, heater, etc – with all drain plugs removed, until nearly dry. Then replace the drain plugs and send the Cyclone Blower air back to the pool, through the returns, cleaner lines, fountains or water features. Those closest to the pump will blow first, and as you plug those lines, further away returns will blow out.