Pentair FNS Plus D.E. Filter
FNS® Plus D.E. Filters are fiberglass reinforced polypropylene of advanced chemical resistant materials for superior strength and reliability. The top manifold design features the Service-Ease grid pack for convenient one-at-a-time grid servicing.
FNS filters have also been designed with curved grids to maximize filtration area. More filter area means better performance and longer periods between cleanings. The exclusive internal design has been refined to minimize flow restrictions, and therefore requires minimal pumping power to achieve a needed flow rate. That means lower utility costs. In addition to providing the clearest possible water, FNS Plus was also designed for easy maintenance and long-term reliability. So you can count on it to keep your pool's water clean and crystal clear for years to come.
- Superior strength
- Service-Ease™ grid pack
- Continuous High Flow™ internal air relief
- 100% factory tested
- Top-to-bottom backwash
- High Flow™ manual air relief valve
- Tension Control™ clamp
- Black valves and plumbing
- 1-1/2in. bottom clean out port
- 7-1/2in. centerline bulkhead fittings
Pentair FNS Plus 48 Vertical Grid De Filter 48 sq. ft. FNSP48 Specifications:
- Flow Rate: 96 GPM (Flow rate is based on 2.0 GPM per sq. ft. of filter area. Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components.)
- Filtration Area: 48 sq. ft.
- D.E. Required: 4.8 lbs.
- Turnover in Gallons: 8 Hours: 46,080 10 Hours: 57,600 12 Hours: 69,120
- Weight: 80 lbs.
Pentair FNS Plus 48 sq. ft. DE Filter System w/ 1HP Pump - E3725
- This system includes a powerful 1HP pool pump and a side mount valve for FNS tank.
- Includes 1 HP Pentair Superflo Pump
|Item No.||Model No.||Flow Rate2||D.E. |
|Turnover (In Gallons)|
|8 Hrs||10 Hrs||12 Hrs|
1 NSF Listed
2 Flow rate is based on 2.0 GPM per sq. ft. of filter area. Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components.