Hayward H-Series 100K BTU Above Ground Pool Heater
Hayward's H-Series above ground, induced draft heater for above-ground pools and spas combines high-tech design with user-friendly controls and high-quality performance. No pilot light means no hassle.
The Hayward H-Series A/G features an electronic, direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient FireTile® lined combustion chamber. The Hayward H-Series above ground heater provides 100,000 BTU input, while delivering 81% thermal efficiency.
An integral induced draft system makes this heater completely impervious to any high wind situations. A one-piece copper header/heat exchanger provides for leak-free performance. And a simple plug-in 120-volt electric cord is provided for simple installation.
The H100 Induced Draft heater can raise a 300 gallon spa by 30 degrees in under an hour, and for a 10,000 gallon pool (21' round), the H100 aboveground heater will add 1 degree per hour. Average maximum temperature rise on spas is 28° F and for pools is 15° F. Using a solar blanket is recommended by Hayward to maximize heating efficiency and reduce heat loss. Typical H100 heater installation calls for a 120 gallon propane tank, installed by a propane supply company, or for natural gas, a new line from the meter to the heater, by a qualified gas contractor. Place the lightweight (72 lbs) H-100 heater on a level, non-combustible surface, plumb with pvc pipe from the filter to the H-100 heater, and plug the cord into a GFCI protected 120V outlet to power the electronic ignition and controls.
The Hayward H-Series induced draft pool heater is an excellent and efficient way to make your above ground pool or spa more enjoyable with a longer swimming season. You can choose an H-Series pool heater powered by either natural gas or propane, and each type of fuel adds about 1F° per hour (in a 10,000 gallon pool) and up to a maximum 15F° total to a pool and 28F° total to a spa.
New advanced technology features an electronic direct spark ignition system which means there’s no pilot light to cause any hassle. The Hayward H-Series also features an energy efficient FireTile® lined combustion chamber and an integral induced draft system that is impervious to any wind for reliable, constant heating.
- 100,000 BTU input and 81% thermal efficiency for above ground pools and spas of all types and sizes
- Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation
- Revolutionary induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performance, even in high wind situations
- Features newly designed easy-to-use control panel
- Reduced emissions design provides environmental friendly heating
- FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating
- Jet-ported stainless steel burners provide long life and easy maintenance
- One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use
- Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation
Hayward H-Series Induced Draft Pool & Spa Heater Dimensions
|Item No.||Gas Type||Input Btu.||Width||Depth||Height||Weight||Gas Connections|