Hayward Super II Inground Pool Pump
The Hayward Super II Pump is built to last and engineered to perform even under the most demanding conditions. This high-performance pump features full-flow hydraulics that allows greater flow at a lower cost of operation and a housing design that makes is as quiet as it is dependable. Self-priming with a 155 cubic inch basket with a see-through basket cover for extra-leaf holding capacity, the Super II, simply out performs the competition.
On the inside, the pump Impeller is corrosion proof and provides high volume outputs in even the most demanding installations and its service-friendly design allows access to all internal parts.
The pump motor and entire drive assembly can be removed without touching the plumbing simply by unscrewing six bolts. The ceramic pump seal is heat resistant, long wearing, and reliable in fresh or salt water use.
Super II pool pumps move about 15% more water than the same Hp size of Hayward Superpump. And although a bigger filter is always beneficial, a bigger pump is not always a good thing. Consult the flow chart to select a pump that best matches your pool filter's design flow rate. If you need help, give us a call!
***PLEASE NOTE: SOME SINGLE SPEED POOL PUMPS CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA. To ensure compliance with Title 20 California Code of Regulations, visit the California Appliance Efficiency Database.***
The Hayward Super II inground pool pump is engineered and built to deliver high performance even under the most demanding conditions. The Hayward Super II pump is self-priming and features a full-flow hydraulics that allows for a greater water flow while saving energy and operating costs. The housing design makes the Hayward pool pump highly durable and much more quiet compared to similar pool pumps.
A 155 cubic inch debris basket with see-through cover provides extra leaf-holding capacity for greater intervals between emptying. The pump’s impeller is corrosion proof with a high volume output.
- Self-priming pump provides suction lift up to 8 ft. above water level
- The Super II pool pump moves about 15% more water than the same horsepower size of other inground pool pumps
- Easy thread design makes strainer cover removal easy
- By unscrewing 6 bolts, the pump motor and drive assembly can be removed from unit without touching the plumbing supply
- 155-cubic inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity.
- Load extender ribbing ensures free flowing operation
- All components molded of corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic for extra durability and long life
- Heavy-duty high performance motor for quieter, cooler operation
- Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts
- Includes Pump Lid Removal Tool
- 3/4 HP & 1 HP models feature 1 1/2" ports
- 1 1/2 HP & 2 HP models feature 2" ports
- Warranty: 1 year
Hayward Super II Pool Pump Head Loss Curves
Hayward Super II Pool Pump Dimensions