iHeater 1500 - Quartz Infrared Portable Home Heater
Do your electric bills skyrocket every winter? Does the rising cost of heating oil have you wondering if you will be able to stay warm this winter? Then you need the revolutionary new iHeater!
The iHeater works by drawing in air with whisper-quiet fan at the back of the unit through its lifetime air filter. The air then passes over the PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) Quartz Infrared Heating Element where it is gently heated, then transferred to the specially cured copper plates near the air outlet. From the copper plates, the infrared heated air is then transferred to moisture molecules in the air, evenly heating the room from floor to ceiling!
Unlike traditional electric or propane heaters, there is no flame, external hotspots or harmful emissions, making the iHeater safe, efficient and easy to operate. And with no bulbs to burn out or filters to replace, the iHeater is maintenance free!
- The 1500 model is available in Black or Wood Grain, includes a remote and digital thermostat. This unit can be set for 500, 1000, or 1500 watts and heats up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Comes with remote.
- Environmentally Friendly! No Radiation, combustion, carbon monoxide, fumes, or flames. Plus, each heater includes a lifetime re-usable filter.
- Completely portable! Easy to wheel from room to room.
- Heavy duty components include copper heating chamber and Quartz Titanium Oxide Coated Metal PTC (positive temperature coefficient) heating element.
- 60,000 hour life span!(9 years non-stop, approx. 15 winters)!
- Can be set to 2,000-6,000 BTUs
- Commercial grade thermostat can be set from 60-90 degrees
- Plugs into any standard 110 volt outlet. All units include a 6 ft. cord.
- Dimensions: 15 D x 13 W x 16.75 H inches
- So efficient, it only costs pennies a day to operate.
- 1 Year Warranty.