The correct pool pH ensures that your sanitizer works effectively in your pool. Pool pH is a measure of how acid or alkaline the water is; low pool pH is acidic and may cause corrosion of metals and eye irritation. pH Up is a base, or pH increaser for pools, spas and other bodies of water.
While the pump is in operation, distribute pH Increaser into the deep end of the pool. For every 10,000 gallons of water add the following amounts: 1 pound when pH is below 6.6. 3/4 pound when pH is between 6.6 and 7.0., 1/2 pound when pH is between 7.0 and 7.2.
- Use pH Up as needed to keep the pH of your pool between 7.2 – 7.6.
- When used as needed, pH Increaser will help prevent cloudy water and scale formation. Also will cause less stress on your filtration system.
- Balancing pH Up Increases the effectiveness of your chlorine sanitizer.
- pH Increaser is pure Sodium Carbonate - also called "soda ash".
- Pool pH increaser comes in a granularized powder form.