Polaris 165 Inground Pool Cleaner
For those who've figured out it's more fun to swim in a pool than clean it.
Polaris' best in-ground automatic pool cleaner for vinyl or fiberglass surfaces, the Polaris 165 operates with the pump and filtration systems normally found on these pools, and installs in just minutes.
Powered by the pressure of clean water returning to the pool, the 165 uses a patented jet sweep assembly that blows water against the pool wall to loosen debris in hard-to-reach places even if the pool has an uneven bottom. Its easy-to-remove filter bag captures debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter.
Polaris 165 is a pressure pool cleaner that connects to your wall return fitting and is powered by your filter pump, or dedicated pressure cleaner line (pipe). A 32 ft long float hose pushes the head unit around on the surface of the pool, nudging leaves toward the skimmer, while jets shoot water down the walls. On the bottom of the head unit, a 10 ft Sweep Hose is connected to the mesh "drag bag", which is pulled along the floor, with jets of water guiding the leaves, sand, acorns, etc., into the oversized debris bag. Polaris 165 for inground pools is identical to the above-ground Polaris 65 model, with exception to Float and Sweep hose lengths and the white colored Top Panel.
- Operates with pumps and filtration systems normally found on in-ground pools and vacuums the bottom and sweeps the sides in three hours or less.
- Patented jet sweep assembly blows water against the pool wall to loosen debris in hard-to-reach places and then sweeps it into an easy-to-remove filter bag.
- Powered by the pressure of clean water returning to your pool, it cleans your pool floor and walls too!
- Unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, helping out your filtration system.
- Covered by Polaris Pool Cleaner 1 Year Limited warranty.
- Comes with 32 feet of floating hose.