Polaris 65 Automatic Above Ground Pool Cleaner
For those who've figured out it's more fun to swim in a pool than clean it.
Unlike suction cleaners, which bring debris into your pump and filter, Polaris 65 catches debris in it's own "drag bag" as it sweeps across the floor. Gentle jets of water push the debris into the fine mesh bag, while the floating head unit helps move surface debris toward the skimmer.
Connect the Polaris 65 into any 1.5 inch wall return fitting (just remove the eyeball fitting), and turn on the filter pump (3/4 hp or higher) to clean the pool. Durable head unit can take bumps and knocks, and has large handles on both sides for easy handling. Also available with a cute Turtle top in the Turbo Turtle version.
The Polaris 65 is suitable for all above-ground pools up to 5-feet deep. It is a hard-working automatic pool cleaner powered by the pressure of clean water returning to your pool. This powerful pool vacuum will sweep and clean the sides and floor of above ground swimming pools and takes just minutes to install.
The Polaris 65 automatic pool cleaner features a patented jet sweep assembly which will loosen and remove dirt and debris even from hard-to-reach places.
The Polaris 65 automatic above ground pool cleaner is a powerful, compact pool cleaner ideal for pools up to 60 inches deep. The Polaris 65 uses a patented jet sweep assembly to loosen and remove dirt and debris from hard-to-reach places in your pool and captures it with its own attached “drag bag.” Gentle jets of water push debris into the fine mesh back while the floating head unit helps move surface debris toward the pool skimmer.
Connect the Polaris 65 pool cleaner to any 1.5 inch wall return fitting (just remove the eyeball fitting) and turn your filter pump on to have your pool automatically cleaned. The Polaris 65 takes only minutes to install and can clean most above ground pools in three hours or less.
- The Polaris 65 is powered by the pool pump and filtering system that is found on most above ground pools
- Vacuums the pool bottom and sweeps the sides in three hours or less in most pools
- Unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, helping out your filtration system
- Large side handles make using the Polaris 65 simple
- Designed for above ground pools that are up to 60 inches deep; do not use on soft-sided pools
- For inground pools, take a look at the Polaris 165
- Also available with a turtle top in the Polaris Turbo Turtle version
- Covered by Polaris Pool Cleaner 1 Year Limited warranty
- Comes with 24 ft. of floating hose