Pool Boy® II Electric Powered Solar Blanket Reel
Finally, a solar cover reel that can be operated at the touch of a button. The Pool Boy II Powered Solar Blanket Reel provides a fast way to cover and uncover your pool, eliminating hand cranking and tugging on solar blankets. At the heart of the Pool Boy II design is the remote control system with a low voltage transformer that simply plugs in to any 115V GFCI outlet. The handheld remote control is completely waterproof and floats if dropped in your pool. The reel system features heavy duty aluminum tubes and powder coated bases, a hand held remote control, and tether kit. The tether kit attaches to the end of the cover allowing you to easily glide it across the water. Designed for pools up to 20 x 40 feet.
The Pool Boy II Powered Solar Blanket Reel comes complete with Tube Box and Base Box and is designed for pools up to 20 x 40 ft.
- Cover and uncover with the push of a button
- Manual override capabilities
- See an energy cost decrease of up to 85%
- Conserve water by reducing the amount of make-up water needed by 30%-50%
- Reduce the pool’s chemical consumption by 35%-60%
- Reduce cleaning time by keeping dirt and other debris out of the pool
- 40 ft. cable runs from the transformer to the motor inside the drive stand
- Use your existing solar blanket and straps
- Blanket to reel attachment sold separately
- 3 year warranty