Raypak Classic Series Heat-Cool Pumps
For a supremely energy-efficient pool heating system that will reliably prolong your pool or spa’s season, a Raypak Heat Classic Series unit is unparalleled in quality.
Raypak’s Classic Series features outstanding, energy-efficient heat pump heaters that are optimized for both inground pools and spas. Their exclusive DuraSteel™ powder-coated metal cabinet and industry-leading component parts make the robust Raypak Heat Pump an unbeatable value. Experience the highest levels of precise water temperatures that consistently remain exactly where you set them. Relax with the comfort of trusting that you invested in a heat pump system that can be consistently relied upon season-after-season.
Raypak’s Classic Series Heat - Cool models possess the capabilities to heat a large above ground pool or inground pool's water when it is too chilly and cool the water when it is uncomfortably warm. Ideal for climates that experience a full range of drastic temperatures, Raypak Heat-Cool units’ unique reverse-valve gives them the versatility to take the warmth out of the pool water or put it back in when you need it. The Classic Series is equipped with a simple-to-use digital controller and heating and plumbing lines that make service and installation convenient.
ETL Listed and AHRI Certified. Includes a 7-Year Parts Warranty and a 2-Year Labor Warranty.
• Heat & Cool functionality
• DuraSteel™ powder-coated metal cabinet exclusive to Raypak
• Exclusive Direct-Set Thermostat with precise temperature settings
• Remote or local switch is compatible with current automated pool control systems
• User-friendly diagnostic lights include: power, active defrost, low-refrigerant pressure, water flow, compressor delay, and heat demand
• Lanced-fin, raised evaporator coils for optimized operation
• Efficient, high capacity 3000-cfm venturi fan
• Incredibly quiet scroll compressors improve with use
• “Scoop-and-lift” spiral Titanium-tube heat-exchanger
• 1.5” offset-union PVC connectors for quick installation
• Dual thermostats for separate, digitally controlled pool & spa temperatures
• Acoustic isolation pads prevent noise transfer to equipment pad
• Superior hydraulics via internal bypass valve assembly
• 2 inch PVC offset union connections included for ease-of-installation