S.R. Smith Cyclone Waterslide for Inground Pools
S.R. Smith's Cyclone slide only requires only 42 inches of water to splash into and has a built-in water delivery system. Standing only 4'1" at the top of the handrails, this low-profile design will fit just about anywhere on your pool deck and sits below the height of privacy fences.
The Cyclone inground pool slide can be used on nearly any pool with a solid pool deck for attachment. The kid-friendly Cyclone slide is meant for kids of 3-9 yrs old, but older kids and younger adults will find it fun as well! One of our most popular pool slides!
Cyclone is also the most suitable replacement for the no longer available Inter-Fab Zoomerang slide and the White Water slide. SR Smith has discontinued production on these slides, making the Cyclone is the only low-profile slide on the market.
- 4'1" tall at the handrails - low-profile design fits almost anywhere!
- Easy to hook up water system.
- Only requires 42" of water depth.
- Available in right curve only.
- Enclosed ladder for maximum safety.
- Small slide footprint works well in limited deck spaces.
- Sturdy, rotomolded construction - for strength and durability.
- Accommodates sliders up to 175 pounds.
- This slide fully complies with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's .
- Safety Standard for Swimming Pool Slides (16 C.F.R. 1207).
- Safe to use with pools that have salt chlorinators.
- Commercial or residential use.
- Shipping is always just $6.95!
S.R. Smith Cyclone Pool Waterslide Installed Dimensions