S.R. Smith Glas-Hide Replacement Diving Boards
S.R. Smith Glas-Hide replacement diving boards have a laminated wood core to provide superior strength and are reinforced at the fulcrum for additional strength. The outer body features a vacuum formed acrylic skin that is hand-laid with fiberglass and resin roving. The non-slip tread has a resin bonded and sanded surface that runs the entire length of the board.
- Moderate to heavy duty use on residential pools.
- Solid Laminated wood core covered by a durable acrylic outer shell and a non-slip tread.
- Meets all APSP standards.
- Safe Diving Video included.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Dive stand not included.
- Available in all Radiant White or with Marine Blue trim.
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.