SeaKlear Phosphate Remover - Commercial Strength
PhosKlear By SeaKlear: Commercial Strength PhosPhate Remover
SeaKlear’s Commercial Strength PhosPhate Remover, PhosKlear, removes 9,000 ppb (parts per billion) pH in one recommended dosage 10,000 gallons of water.
PhosKlear is strong enough to tackle the large cloudy pool water jobs of commercial pools and is a go-to among service pros. PhosKlear is extremely efficient in eliminating the worst phosphate problems in residential pools as well. Phosphates found in murky pool water can destroy water clarity, create scale damage in heating equipment and can make your salt chlorine generator weaker and less efficient. These are problems that cost you time and money.
- Single dose of PhosKlear is capable of producing zero levels of phosphates
- 1 Bottle of PhosKlear gets the job done without having to mix other messy pool chemical concoction
- Guaranteed results
- Made in the US
Be sure to thoroughly backwash and rinse your filter preceding SeaKlear PhosKlear treatment. Refer the guide on the side of the bottle to measure how much PhosKlear will be needed for your pool’s size.
- Evenly spread SeaKlear Phosphate Remover - Commercial across the deep end of your swimming pool covering as wide of a surface area as possible. Remember, 32 oz. removes 9,000 ppb per 10,000 gallons.
- For post-phosphate removal treatment add SeaKlear Natural Clarifier: 4 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- Requires the filter to run for 24 hours
- Test phosphates levels to ensure they are below 125ppb