Pool Stabilizer, aka Conditioner, protects the chlorine molecule from rapid depletion by the sun. Instant results will amaze! Where you once needed 6 tablets for your pool, after treatment you may need only 3-4 tablets, to reach and maintain the same level of chlorine in the pool. Pool Stabilizer reduces chlorine costs, and it doesn't deplete or get used up - with exception to make-up water to replace water lost during backwashing, or to splash-out. For sunny outdoor pools, using pool stabilizer makes pool sanitation easier and keeps your pool sanitized during the hottest (and busiest) times of the day!
- Allows you to make more efficient use of your chlorine pool sanitizers.
- Allows you to use less chlorine.
- Pool stabilizer/conditioner slows the breakdown of active chlorine.
- Helps to maintain a continuous chlorine residual in your swimming pool.
- Swimming pool stabilizer levels should be maintained at 30ppm-50ppm.
- A great product for swimming pool maintenance.
- For outdoor swimming pools.
- Reduces chlorine loss caused by the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- Adding stabilizer in the spring greatly increases chlorine effectiveness and can actually cut chlorine consumption by up to 25% a year.