Super Poxy Shield Epoxy Pool Paint
Use our superior quality pool coating to give your swimming pool a face lift. Apply our Super Epoxy Paint over our Epoxy Primer to create a stain-resistant, ceramic-like, high-gloss finish to all pool surfaces.
Our Super Epoxy economical paint provides a long lasting finish and covers approximately 125-150 sq ft per gallon.
- A single application lasts up to 8 years
- Ideal for use on all conventional pool surfaces
- Provides long-term, durable protection
- Creates an easy-to-clean finish
Pool surface preparation:
- Wash the pool with Tri-Sodium Phosphate as a degreaser. DO NOT use a soap-type detergent. It can leave a film on the surface which will result in poor paint adhesion.
- Acid etching is required on bare masonry surfaces like concrete or plaster. It is also effective for removing chalky residue and hard mineral deposits on a previously painted or unpainted pool.
- We highly recommend repeating STEP 1: Wash the surface again with the tri-sodium phosphate solution to neutralize any remaining acid on the surface. Rinse thoroughly.