Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Low NOx Pool Heater
Sta-Rite heaters are the most unique heaters on the market. Made from proven Dura-Glas® composite material, the Max-E-Therm will continue to look brand new long after other "metal-box" heaters have started to rust.
The Max-E-Therm pool heater utilizes PMG combustion technology which requires no outdoor draft hood to operate.
The result is the highest efficiency (84%) pool heater in its class, while keeping NOx emissions to a minimum. That means less time waiting for your pool or spa to warm up, and more time enjoying it.
The Sta-Rite pool heater is also compact and weighs less than 125 pounds. Its unique round body allows for 360° placement of its control panel as well as its intake and outlet makes it easy to service. This also make it ideal for retrofitting an existing pool.
Simple Diagnostic Controls make operation and troubleshooting simple. Rotating top allows for placement of the panel at the easiest location. The Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm heater is fully non- corrosive and cool to the touch. Fast heating, very efficient and easy to install and service.
Eco Select™ Brand: Max-E-Therm high performance heaters offer best-in-class energy efficiency. Plus, they are certified for low NOx emissions, making them eco-friendly favorites.
The Max-E-Therm is for indoor or outdoor installations on pools and spas. Features include a LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, temperature safety lockout, rust-free Dura-Glas® construction with plastic manifold and PVC union connections, and 6-position control panel.
The Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm is also available as a Heavy-duty unit equipped with a cupro-nickel heat exchanger which stands up to harsher applications, such as low pH, high flow or heavy use, such as you would find in a health club spa or rental property. ASME versions are also available for commercial use.
- Rust Proof Enclosure - Sta Rite pool heaters are constructed of Dura-Glas® - a sleek, lightweight and rustproof material that withstands heat and the elements.
- Exact Temperature Controls - Accommodates temperatures for both a pool and a spa running off of the same heater, in fahrenheit (°F) or celsius (°C).
- Energy Efficient - PMG combustion technology improves efficiency and reduces operating costs. 84% Efficiency rating!
- Safety - Internal safety feature sets maximum temperature levels.
- Environment Friendly - Exceeds all air pollution standards. All units are low NOx.
- Warranty - The Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm pool heater is backed by a strong 10 year warranty, 2 year full, assisted by a nationwide network of authorized repair centers.
- Easy To Install - Lightest heater in its class. Custom or Retrofit - easily fits other systems.