AquaCal Heat Pump TropiCool Water Chiller
Cool the water with the TropiCool Chiller. This chiller is feature-packed, and boasts a titanium heat exchanger that is impervious to harsh water chemistry, making it suitable even for saltwater pools. Moreover, a TropiCool heat pump gives you consistent performance, while other cooling systems struggle to keep up in humid climates. The TC500 model is designed for cold plunge up to 2,500 gallons per hour. The TC1000 is designed for cold plunge up to 3,500 gallons per hour.
AquaCal Heat Pumps, the TropiCool model will heat and cool the pool. 80° in April? No Problem. 70° in August? No Problem. The TropiCool is the flagship AquaCal Tropical heat pump, and it does it all! Made in Florida, where pools are too cool half the year, and too hot the other half!
AquaCal heat pumps are the longest continuous manufacturer of pool heat pumps in the U.S., making quality pool heat pumps for over 35 years. Inground pool heat pumps need a 50 amp GFCI protected circuit breaker, bonding, grounding and external power cut-off, as per NEC Article 680.
• Set your desired temperature to maintain
• Small footprint fits almost anywhere
• Very quiet operation
• Helps conserve water, does not work on evaporation
• Consistent performance regardless of humidity
• Titanium heat exchanger is impervious to harsh water chemistry
• Quality, reliable components used throughout
• Rugged, weatherproof housing
• Ability to chill as low as 45° F for cold plunge pools
o TC500 for cold plunge up to 2,500 gallons per hour
o TC1000 for cold plunge up to 3,500 gallons per hour