Vacuum Head with ABS handle
Vacuum Head with ABS handle is rated out of 5 by 3.
Keep your swimming pool clean and vacuumed with a vacuum head attachment for your vacuum hose. Simply attach your vacuum hose to the vac head and connect the ABS handle to a telescopic pool pole. This vacuum head is weighted and flexible.
- Extra-wide 14-inch design hugs the pool bottom and the curves in the pool walls.
- Fully enclosed lead weights will keep the head submerged.
- Exceptional quality with Snap-Adapt handle to fit any standard pole.
- For use on concrete pools ONLY.
- For use with 1-1/2 inch vac hose only.
- Available in standard or professional quality.
- Not recommended for use with vinyl liners!
Rated 3 out of 5 by electricfrank from Works ok but is lighter than my old one Needed a new vac and was ordering some parts so I ordered this one. When it arrived I found that it was much lighter than my old one. It works OK but would be better if it had more weight.
Date published: 2017-11-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jon A from not the best, but does the job The vacuum head is lighter than my old one and tended to lift off the bottom of the pool when drawing it back. Took a couple of the lead weights off the old one and attached them to the new one. Now it is heavier than the old one and much better. An easy fix. I will use the remaining old lead weights on my crab and shrimp pots!
Date published: 2016-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vicki1047 from Good product. This is identical to the one we had which lasted over 20 years. The plastic which held the pole finally deteriorated, which is to be expected after that long. We like this and use it for quick pickups when we're not running the automatic vacuum.
Date published: 2015-03-02