Wildcat Commercial Grade Portable Vacuum System
Spectra Clean Series Wildcat Portable Pool Filter Systems are a pool filter system on a cart. The ideal solution for pool service guys on a route service, and for hotels, resorts, fountains and aquariums. Made with the highest quality stainless steel commercial grade, NSF approved Harmsco filter and Sta-Rite pumps, Wildcat portable pool filters provide durability and dependability for the pool manager or route service person.
Both Spectra Clean Wildcat portable pool filter and vacuum systems include a powerful Sta-Rite pump with 100 ft. power cord, 155 square foot filter cartridge and a polished stainless steel cart with heavy-duty pneumatic wheels. The E1 model has a 110V power cord, the E1.5 model has a 220V power cord for commercial facilities.
Wildcat Porta-Vacs are found working hard at many of America's top water parks and aquatic parks, as well as famous casino fountains and expansive aquariums. They are also just at home in smaller hotel and resort pools, where fast and efficient pool vacuuming or storm clean-up is of paramount importance for guest satisfaction.
The Wildcat portable pool pump and filter is also well suited for natural pools, fish ponds, fish farms, water treatment facilities, or any size water body that needs a good vacuum! Fully portable, you can take the Wildcat Porta-Vac anywhere and over any terrain. Your vacuum water is filtered and returned to the pool clean, or for heavy silt or algae, you can remove the filter and vacuum straight to waste, out of the pool.
Consistent and powerful pool vacuum performance is delivered every time, so important for commercial pool facilities, where minutes matter and efficiency is everything!
Spectra Clean Wildcat Porta-Vac Benefits
- Fast pool vacuuming with high suction allows use of larger, hi-flow vac heads
- Portable cart lets you bring the vac to where it's needed, without annoying patrons
- Cart also serves as butler, ferrying vacuum hose, head and pole for you
- Vacuumed water is fine filtered and returned to the pool crystal clear, or vacuum to waste
- For algae pool clean-up, the WildCat operates as a secondary filter to help clear water
- For mechanical breakdown of your pump or filter, the WildCat is an emergency backup filter
Spectra Clean Wildcat Porta-Vac Features
Spectra Clean Wildcat Porta-Vac Specs
- E1 Model: 110V 60Hz 13.8A Sta-Rite pump motor with cord and 3-prong NEMA plug
- E1.5 Model: 220V 60Hz 8A Sta-Rite pump motor with cord and 220V plug
- E1 Model pumps up to 100 GPM, E1.5 Model pumps up to 120 GPM
- Both Wildcat E1 and E1.5 Models include the larger 155 SF Filter Tank shown
- Both are also UL and NSF Listed for commercial pool safety